MONDEX SAUNA TAŞI
The Rakka is a unique design stove with a patented structure that highlights the rough-hewn natural beauty of the stone surface. The stove has no support mesh; instead, the hot surface is right where the water is thrown.
The structure of the stove and its massive rock capacity cause the water to evaporate slowly so that the heat is long, humid and gentle – just like in a wood-fired stove.
The Rakka is available in different power categories, making it ideal for both small and large saunas.
The smart, easy-to-use external control unit heats your sauna while saving energy. The control unit adapts to your sauna on the first use and learns to maintain temperature in the optimal way.
Traditional mechanical controls are also available.
- The Rakka can be flush-mounted into the bench or left visible.
- The hot rocks are inside the stove in the resistor chamber, and are replaceable.
- Due to the very short safety distances required, the Rakka is a very safe choice.
- The massive rock capacity stores enough thermal energy to dry the sauna after use.
- Choice of easy-to-use and accurate external electronic control unit and traditional mechanical controls.